Due to the current COVID 19 situation, all in person teaching is on hold. Details will appear here as arrangements are made for virtual retreats and/or rescheduling. Stay safe and stay tuned for the year’s schedule!
In COVID-19 times, “Safer at Home” is an opportunity for meditative retreat. “Distancing” becomes space for inner work and “isolation” becomes spiritual solitude, as encouraged in Buddhist teachings. Scheduled retreats in March, May, and June have been adapted to Home & Online Retreats via Zoom.
- March 29 – April 1 hosted by Dharma Zephyr (PDT) listen to a couple talks
- May 16 – 22 originally at Cloud Mountain (PDT) Details and Registration
- June 4 – 7 hosted by Insight Chicago for Info & Registration (CDT)
- June 25 – 28 with Brahma-Viharas, Divine, Immeasurable Abodes (CDT) Details and Registration
- July 19 – 25 with Mindfulness with Breathing (Anapanasati) (CDT) Details and Registration
This retreat has filled and registration is closed.
- August 19-23 online hosted by Heartwood Refuge, NC (details being arranged)
- September 11 – 24 residential with Anapanasati at Cloud Mountain, WA is still on the books
- October 20-25 online with Dependent Co-Arising, Emptiness, and the Middle Way hosted by Insight Chicago
(Info & Registration not yet open) (CDT)
Follow the links provided for more information. Email retreat at kevalaretreat dot org for inquiries.
Kevala Retreat is a quiet, safe refuge for personal retreat. We are restricting numbers to allow adequate precautions, but retreat is still possible for one or two people at a time. We are happy to host you. Santikaro is in residence for the duration.